You simply decide which of the following applies to you, and pay accordingly:
- I am typically able to meet all of my core needs, and those of my dependents. I am able to spend money on non-essentials with a bit of re-budgeting. If this is you, pay at the lowest level.
- I can meet my needs and those of my dependents. I can spend on non-essentials on a regular basis. If this is you, pay at the lower middle level.
- I can meet my needs and those of my dependents with plenty to spare. I comfortably spend on non-essentials on a daily basis. I own assets, have savings, or investments. If this is you, pay at the higher middle level.
- I could comfortably pay the top rate for any of these services without thinking twice about it. If this is you, pay at the highest level. I also invite you to sponsor a spot for someone who is in financial need.
- I am consistently at risk of not meeting my basic needs and those of my dependents, or I experience frequent disruptions to my financial stability. If either of these is you, please get in touch using the form below, and we can discuss possibilities.